1 day codes can be generated by the lockbox owner in the REALTOR® Lockbox Website or the SentriKey application. They allow access to a lockbox’s key compartment without the use of a SentriCard. 1 day codes are ideal for use by other Agents, homeowners, contractors or anyone else needing lockbox access but are not SentriLock members. 1 day codes are not static, meaning they change on a daily basis.Use the following instructions to open the key compartment of a lockbox with a 1 day code:
- On the lockbox’s keypad, press and hold the ENT This will “wake up” the lockbox.
- When the lockbox keypad lights up, let go of the ENT button and type out the 1 day code; for example 2862745, and press ENT.
- The lockbox will open the key compartment.
One Day Code Facts
- One Day Codes are dynamic, which means they change every day.
- This provides security by giving the code a time limit to access the Lockbox key department without having to visit your Lockbox to change the access code.
- They are good for a specific day and they automatically expire one hour after they are first used in the Lockbox.
- One Day Codes can be generated for a Lockbox up to two weeks prior to when the code is actually needed.
- The One Day Code can be assigned to the person that will be using it and their access to the Lockbox using the code will be recorded.