When you assign a lockbox to a listing, other agents who want to show your listing can find the lockbox serial number (which they’ll need in order to open the lockbox) by looking up the MLS number or the street address of the listing. This is also an important part of the SentriLock system overall because the lockbox’s access log keeps track of who goes in and out of the listing to which it’s assigned.
1. On the Main Menu, click My Lockboxes:
2. This screen will be displayed:
3. Use the Search Field drop-down menu to select Lockbox Serial Number.
4. Use the Search Type drop-down menu to select matches.
5. In the Search Value text box, enter the lockbox serial number. Then click Search.
6. The following screen will be displayed, showing the serial number of the lockbox you would like to assign to the listing:
7. Under Serial Number, click the serial number.
8. Your lockbox’s information will be displayed on the Edit Lockbox screen. To assign the lockbox to the listing, click Select:
9. The Listings screen will be displayed. Click the button next to the desired listing and click Submit Changes:
10. The Edit Lockbox screen will be displayed again, showing your listing. Click Save Changes:
11. The designated lockbox is now assigned to your listing. You’ll receive a message across the top of the Main Menu confirming that your lockbox information has been updated: