What qualifies a broker to be able to sell a HUD home?

In order to qualify to sell HUD Homes, real estate brokers must complete and sign the following forms and any supporting documentation, and submit these to your local HUD Home ownership Center: SAMS 1111 Broker application and the SAMS 1111A Selling Broker Certification. Once this has been accomplished, and you have received a HUD-issued name and address identification number (NAID) you can show, advertise, and submit offers on HUD Homes.  See for submitting your application. 


Article is closed for comments.