The Portal also allows your client to create, and save their own Custom Searches. It’s a communication tool that, through email or listing notes, connects you with your client whenever additional property information is required.
And, finally, because the Portal is dynamic, your client will always be viewing live, up-to-the-minute data. So, whether there’s been a change in Listing Price, or perhaps, and updated public remark, your client will see it all in real-time.
Accessing and Organizing Listings in Your Client’s Portal
Click the Contact’s Name.
Click on Open Portal.
The portal will open in a pop-up window.
The Portal Home Page
Portal Greeting: Create a greeting for all your clients to see on the Home Page of their Portal.
- Welcome: The Home Page tab where your client can come back and see the links and Notes.
- Properties: This will take your client to the list of properties you have sent to them, either through Direct Email or Auto Searches. They will also be able to crate and save their own search which will display on the Home Page.
- Slideshow: the slideshow will rotate through the properties that have been marked Favorites. If no properties have been marked as Favorites, then the Possibilities will display. If no properties have been selected, the slideshow will not appear.
- Direct Emails and Reports: Properties and Reports directly emailed to your client will appear in this box. This will include CMA’s, Driving Directions, Selected Listings, Stats or Custom Reports.
- Selected Properties: Properties that have been marked by either you or your clients as a Favorite, Possibilities, or Discard will display a count. Click on the link and only those listings will appear in the list and on the map.
- Recent Notes: Displays the most recent 3 Notes to, and from, your client for up to 10 listings. Listings wit Unread Notes will appear with an asterisk in the icon.
- My Searches: Displays a list of custom saved search your client has created to the Portal. Click the link to view the results.
- Auto Searches: This list displays searches automatically emailed to you when new listings that meet your client’s criteria appear on the system. Click the link to view the results.
You and your client can leave notes for each other. Either ask questions or make comments about the property. Each note will have the author and a time/date stamp to show who wrote it and when.
Close the pop-up window to exit the Portal and return to the My Matrix Contacts page.
Icons will appear on the header of your contact page after you or your client have organized a portal. Links will appear under the icons representing the number of listings in each category.
Click on one of the numbers to view the listings organized into “Favorites,” “Possibilities,” or “Discarded.” Note: If you organized the listings in Matrix, there will be a short lag time before the links appear.
For example, if you clicked on a number under the “Favorites” icon, a list of all of the listings categorized in that section will appear.