From the Matrix navigation menu, hover over the Search Tab.
- From the dropdown list, select the desired Property Type (e.g. Residential, Commercial, Land, etc.) then click on the link for the type of search to run.
- From the Criteria tab, enter your search criteria.
NOTE: - Enter price in thousands of dollars (i.e. 300+ means $300,000 and over).
- Select multiple listbox options by clicking an item while holding down the CTRL key
4. Add/Remove Additional Fields if needed.
5. Select the search results Display type and/or number of results per page.
6. Click "Results" on the Button Bar.
To narrow your search using operators, you can use the * to search for everything before or after the asterisk. Here are some examples. We'll use Subdivision name as an example.
This will get you Park Place I, II, III, IV, and anything else. Park Place West. What it WON'T do is get you anything before. You will NOT get "The Villas at Park Place" - if you want to get this, you would use:
If you want to get both, you can use:
This will pull everything with anything before or after "park place" - including The Villas at Park Place, or Park Place III.
If you want Park Place I, II, and IV but not Park Place III, you can use the ! to rule out options, like so:
Park Place*,!Park Place III
Separated with a comma, you can also rule out II and III, but not I and IV like this:
Park Place*,!Park Place II,!Park Place III
Alternatively, you can use it like this:
Park Place*,!Park Place II*
Since Park Place II* will search for everything including II in it, this means III will be a part of that criteria. The exclamation point will make sure this is EXCLUDED from your search.