What do I need from my broker before I sign up as a member?

You must have an active real estate license issued by OREC. Paperwork includes the Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS® Membership Application, MLS Technology User Agreement and SentriLock Key Agreement completed and signed by you and your broker. Call GTAR at 918-663-7500 to set an appointment to process your membership. Plan on being at GTAR for approximately 30-45 minutes. 


Article is closed for comments.