What's the difference between OAR and OREC?

OREC is the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission - all of your Real Estate Licensing comes from OREC, they set rules for Continuing Education and are in charge of what is necessary to be licensed.

OAR is the Oklahoma Association of Realtors, which is part of NAR, the National Association of Realtors. They can change the statewide rules and regulations, have a board of directors, and represent Associations in Oklahoma.


Article is closed for comments.