How do I get an Assistant and what are the requirements?

An Unlicensed Assistant does not have an active real estate license, an appraisal license/certificate or work as an appraiser trainee.

Physical Location:
Must reside in Oklahoma or a contiguous state. They must be employed by AND located in the same office as the Participant (or licensee).

An Unlicensed Assistant's access is through the Participant - who must sign their Application and Online Access Agreement even if the assistant is employed the the licensee.

Return the Unlicensed Assistant Application and Online User Agreement for either the MLS or CIE services. The forms are available within Member Services / Forms & Contracts / Membership Forms.

Send to: FAX Number: 918-663-8815 or Help Desk email

Member Services:


Article is closed for comments.