I'm planning on letting my license go inactive. What do I need to do ahead of time?

You need to let their broker know first, the broker will send in a release to OREC and GTAR. If you have a displayKey, you will need to return the key and cradle to GTAR within 10 days of release.


Article is closed for comments.