iPhone 9.3.1 and eKEY Fob
If you are having difficulty opening the iBox/iBox BT with an eKEY Fob using an iPhone 6/6S that has iOS 9.3.1, or receive an error code 9A0D, follow these steps.
1. Close all apps on the iPhone.
a. Double click the Home button.
b. Swipe up on each app to close it.
2. If the eKEY Fob has three (3) bumps on the back of the Fob, reset it.
a. Power on the eKEY Fob.
b. Press the power button five (5) times within 10 seconds. The green light will flash quickly and the eKEY Fob will turn off when successful reset.
c. Attempt to open an iBox/iBox BT. If successful, the reset fixed the issue and the following steps are not needed. If the keybox operation fails, continue with steps below.
3. Reset Bluetooth on the iPhone.
a. Go into Settings.
b. If Bluetooth is on, turn it off and back on.
c. If Bluetooth is off, turn it on.
4. Manually pair the eKEY Fob.
a. Go into Settings.
b. Select Bluetooth.
c. Power on the eKEY fob by pressing and holding the power button until the green light flashes.
d. Select the SUPRA-XXXX device when it is displayed.
e. If it prompts to pair, tap Pair.
f. Once paired, it will display "Connected" when the Fob light is on. Once the light goes off "Not Connected" indicates it is paired but not actively communicating with the device.
g. If the SUPRA-XXXX device is not showing up at all and the fob has a green light, reboot the iPhone.
i. Press and hold the power button until the red slider appears.
ii. Drag the slider to turn the iPhone completely off.
iii. After the device turns off, press and hold the power button again until the Apple logo is displayed.
5. Attempt to open an iBox/iBox BT. If successful, the troubleshooting is complete and the following steps do not have to be completed. If a 9A0D error occurs, continue with step 6.
6. Reset the network settings:
a. Go to Settings.
b. Select General.
c. Select Reset.
d. Select Reset Network Settings.
7. Follow the instructions to manually the pair the eKEY Fob again (step 4).
8. Attempt to open an iBox/iBox BT. If successful, the troubleshooting is complete. If a 9A0D error occurs, have the member contact Supra support at 918-663-7500 to determine if their eKEY Fob is under warranty. If it is they will receive a new eKEY Fob from Supra at no charge. Otherwise they will need to purchase a new eKEY Fob.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our Help Desk at 918-663-7500.