The “Matrix Search” tab offers an option of search screens to fit different search needs. In the Quick Search, you can select and save commonly used search criteria as a screen default, such as having the Active and Contingent statuses. You can also add additional fields that you use often to the bottom of particular search screens for ease of use.
Select Default Search Criteria
- Hover over the "Search" tab and select a search screen.
- Certain fields are auto-filled by default to assist in making the search quicker. Status and Sub Propety Type are selected.
- Select the fields and options that you use often, such as County, City, or Area. You can customize each screen for a different purpose, such as using the Quick search for buyer searches and the CMA search for value searches.
- Click the “Gear” icon and choose to “Set Criteria as Default”. Each time you access your search screen, the default fields will be selected automatically.
- Add “Additional Fields” to Your Search Screen
- Click the “Add/Remove” link at the bottom of the search screen.
- Scroll through the “Available Fields” column and select the field(s) to add.
- Click "Add" in the middle of the page, or double click on the field name, to move fields over to the right.
- Click on the field and then use the "Move Up" or "Move Down" buttons to set the order of the “Selected Fields”.
- Begin typing part of the field name to bring up all fields that contain the letters/word in the field name.
- Click “Back” to return to your search screen and complete your search.
NOTE: Any field added in the Quick Search will remain at the bottom of the Quick Search screen and in the order created until removed.
Set the Display and Count Per Page
- On the Results page, choose your favorite display and lines to display on the Results page from the drop-down menus.
- Click the “Gear” icon and choose to “Set Criteria as Default”. The listings will automatically appear in the display and listing count per page when you view your search results.
- “Additional Fields” Tips
- Fields added to the Detail Search will remain at the bottom of the page until they are deleted.
- Added fields to the Detail Search will remain in the order selected on the Frequently Used Field page.
- Use the Listing Input Sheets as a guide for the names of fields you may want to include in your search.
- To select more than one item hold down the Ctrl key on the keyboard while clicking on the desired items with your mouse.
- To remove a selected item hold down the Ctrl key on the keyboard while clicking with your mouse and the item will deselect.
- Use a comma to separate individual parameters such as the names of two items.
Search Operators help define the exact criteria your client is looking for.