The Auto Email feature is an automated search that alerts you when new listings match your search criteria.
Create an Auto Email
- After creating a search, click Save from the floating toolbar at the bottom of the search results.
- Click New Auto Email Settings for Saving New Auto Email
- Choose a Contact, or Create a New Contact.
- Type a Subject line that will describe this email to your client.
- You may use a default email message or type a personalized message.
- Spell Check is available for the text you enter in the body of the email message.
- Your Signature will appear at the bottom of the email. Click Edit if you need to make changes.
- The Criteria for your Search are displayed here.
- Click Save to create the Auto-Email.
Settings for the Email Notification:
- Concierge Mode: to view the listings before sending them to your client.
- Reserve Prospecting: allow your client's Ref ID to display to Agents with listings that match your search criteria.
- Favorite Search: add this Search to the Favorite widget on your Home Page.
Schedule for Notifications:
- ASAP: emails send as soon as possible
- Daily: Select the specific days and time frame for sending emails.
Note: Your contact's portal is DIRECTLY LINKED to their email address. If you change the client's email address, the client's portal will be deleted, and a new portal created. Alternatively, you may add a second email address in the "CC" field of the Search or under their contact information.